DICOM Store and QR¶
To make the most of OpenREM, you need a DICOM store node and maybe use DICOM query-retrieve too. The documents below walk you though how to set this up.
We are recommending that production installs make use of a third party provided DICOM store node as the in-built one has not yet proved reliable enough at this time - any help with testing and improvement would be most welcome! This is why we have provided documentation to work with conquest too.
- DICOM Network Configuration
- Conquest DICOM store node on Ubuntu
- DICOM Query Retrieve Service
The following instructions might also be useful with a Conquest setup, but they need review and updating:
- Running Conquest on Windows as a service
- Configuring Conquest DICOM server to automatically forward data to OpenREM
- An example Conquest dicom.ini file