Welcome to OpenREM’s documentation!¶
OpenREM is an opensource framework created for the purpose of radiation exposure monitoring. The software is capable of importing and displaying data from a wide variety of x-ray dose related sources, and then enables easy export of the data in a form that is suitable for further analysis by suitably qualified medical physics personnel.
Please see openrem.org for more details.
- Installation instructions
- Release Notes v0.6.0
- Previous Release Notes and Change Log
- Importing data to OpenREM
- DICOM Networking in OpenREM
- Navigating, filtering and study details
- Exporting study information
- Exporting studies to OpenSkin
- OpenREM administration (deleting studies, importing patient size data)
- Documentation for the OpenREM code