Welcome to OpenREM’s documentation!¶
OpenREM is an opensource framework created for the purpose of radiation exposure monitoring. The software is capable of importing and displaying data from a wide variety of x-ray dose related sources, and then enables easy export of the data in a form that is suitable for further analysis by suitably qualified medical physics personnel.
Please see openrem.org for more details.
- First time installation
- Upgrade to OpenREM 0.7.1
- Upgrade to OpenREM 0.7.3
- Start all the services
- Importing data to OpenREM
- DICOM Store and QR
- Patient identifiable data
- Navigating, filtering and study details
- Calculation and display of skin dose maps
- Exporting study information
- OpenREM administration
- Documentation for the OpenREM code
- Previous Release Notes and Change Log